Programmatic advertising continues to be a hot topic in the advertising industry. Its unprecedented growth in the marketplace has profoundly changed the global landscape, creating new opportunities for ad placement as well as media sales and planning.
As programmatic buying continues to grow and change, the industry will transform with it — as proven by recent data on global usage and growth potential over the next 12 months.
Here are five of the most eye-popping statistics from recent reports.
1. Australia is the world leader for programmatic marketing.
A recent report from the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) found that Australia is leading the U.S. and UK for programmatic trading in mobile and video advertising.
Currently, Australian programmatic ad market is worth roughly £8.5B a year and is predicted to increase 24.9 percent in 2015.
2. Mobile video advertising skyrocketed in 2014.
3. 62 percent of marketers use programmatic advertising to achieve brand objectives.
4. Nearly 75 percent of senior marketers are allocating a portion of video spend to programmatic buying.
5. More than 80 percent of media buyers and sellers have used programmatic in the past year.
Click here to learn more about how The List Online empowers you to target brand decision makers in charge of media planning and buying!